2. User Information
User Data and Information means all and any of the following
- A- Personal data used in registration.
- B- Data of the user's geographical location and movements.
- C- Contact information and updates related to use.
3. Use and Disclosure
- A- The right to access user information is limited to the employees authorized to do so in the management of the site and for the purposes and uses determined by the policies adopted by the site administration.
- B- "iot squared" will not disclose your personal data without your consent except under the following circumstances where the entity requesting the disclosure is a public entity in which case the data will be shared in accordance with the controls and procedures stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Law in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- For security purposes
- To apply another law
- To meet judicial requirements
- To protect public health or safety
- To protect the life or health of the individual
4. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- To provide, develop and improve iot squared products/services: We use personal data (such as device address, web pages visited, cookies, etc.). that we collect to perform essential business purposes in accordance with our legitimate business interests, for example to understand usage patterns when visiting our website; and to develop, provide, improve, and personalize our services. We do not associate this data with a specific customer, but instead measure traffic patterns and other analytics to help us improve the experience Customers and service offerings.
- To confirm your identity and authenticate the data you provide: As part of providing services to you, we will confirm your identity and authenticate the data you provide for security purposes to provide you with access to the services you request.
- To respond to any queries from you: We may collect and use your personal data to enable us to respond to queries or services you request.
- To comply with legal requirements and to exercise or defend legal claims: We may need to process and retain your personal data to comply with legal requirements to which we are subject (e.g., in relation to licensing, health, and safety). It is in our legitimate interest to process personal data for the purposes of bringing and defending legal claims. The processing of personal data may also be necessary to ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory obligations.
This includes the following:
- Keep signed in.
- The necessity of operating the site.
- Understand how you use our website.